Food is anywhere, which means there are a lot of different things you can do and be all around the world. At Tolles, you’ll get a hands-on, real-world learning experience in a professional kitchen. Learn how you can turn your passion into an exciting career. You’ll learn:
- How to operate in a safe and sanitary environment
- Current cooking methods and culinary techniques used today across the industry
- How to prepare a wide variety of foods and pastries
- How to use the tools and equipment found across the industry
- Technical, communication and management skills within a real business setting
- Knowledge required to earn your ServeSafe Management and ProStart Program certifications
What can you do with a Culinary Arts education from Tolles?
With great job placement and continued education opportunities, Tolles gives you the foundation you need for success in the fast-paced hospitality and food service industry.
|Continue your education||Start earning money now|
|Tolles graduates have the opportunity to walk away with college credits. Your academic achievement and certifications, combined with competitions, make you eligible for up to $15,000 in scholarship opportunities at some of the country’s leading culinary arts schools.|
95% of graduates get accepted to the culinary school of their choosing.
|The knowledge and certifications you’ll gain through your education at Tolles will start you out ahead of the competition for entry-level positions. You can enter the industry as a cook, nutritionist, food scientist, restaurant manager and more.|
|Core Courses||Quick Facts:|
- Culinary Arts I
- Culinary Arts II