Students studying programs in this area at Tolles spend their time learning skills to relate to families and human needs and services.
- Prepare for careers as a licensed cosmetologist, hair stylist, color or nail technician, salon manager or owner.
- Students operate and experience a full-service interactive salon and spa that is open to the public throughout the school year, giving them the real-world experience needed to be competitive in the job market.
- Students have the unique advantage of being able to train for their cosmetology license while at Tolles and having the opportunity to save over $20,000, the estimated cost of the training outside of high school.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics projects an average growth of 23% for careers in the cosmetology industry through 2020.
- Students have gone on to careers with Charles Penzone, Great Clips, Fiesta Salons, local salons, and many have opened their own salons or work in management.
- Cosmetology I
- Cosmetology II
- Estimated Supply/Uniform Cost: TBD
- Storefronts: The Salon at Tolles
- Industry Credential Available