Want to become involved at Tolles? If you have an area of expertise or represent a local industry we want to hear from you.
Each Career and Technical Program has an advisory committee composed of volunteers from a variety of backgrounds and experiences.
|What Does It Do?
||Why It’s Needed
||Number of Meetings
|The committee provides assistance, advice, and guidance to administrators and instructors to help Tolles’ programs attain identified goals. The recommendations of this group are given strong consideration by the Administration.
- To provide information which will update, modify, expand and improve the quality of career-technical programs
- To assist in identifying program needs and determining priorities.
- To help spread the Tolles message
|Minimum two meetings per year (many committees will meet on a much more frequent basis).
- Act as an advisor
- Cooperate to improve programs
- Assist in planning curriculum
- Help evaluate effectiveness
Does this sound like something that interests you? Simply contact the program instructor using our staff directory or contact us using our contact form. We look forward to your participation.