Are you drawn to the sounds of a purring engine and a busy shop? With an education from Tolles, you can start a career rooted in practical skills, away from a desk and surrounded by moving parts. Get the hands-on experience in a state-of-the-art auto lab that you need to be successful in the auto industry. Turn your passion into an exciting career. You’ll learn:
- Real-world industry skills while you work on real customer vehicles
- How to diagnose and repair engine performance concerns
- How to diagnose and repair electrical systems
- How to perform oil changes, tire rotations, brake system repairs, and many other maintenance tasks
- Relevant and practical information regarding transportation systems
What can you do with Automotive Technologies education from Tolles?
With great job placement and continued education opportunities, Tolles gives you the foundation you need for successful careers in auto repair, auto part sales, auto technician, service management and more.
|Continue your education||Start earning money now|
|The auto industry is here to stay. This program will provide you with a strong foundation in auto repair and maintenance and prepare you to continue your education in specialized areas. Tolles graduates have continued to study with race teams, community colleges and universities such as:||Graduates of this program enter the work-force with a year of experience already on their resume. You have the opportunity to earn professional certifications through The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence and you’ll get ahead of the competition with Tolles.|
|Core Courses||Quick Facts:|
- Transportation Systems
- Auto Specialization
- College Credits & Industry Credentials Available
- Storefront: Auto Services