CNC Router Operator
Digico Imaging is growing, and we are looking to bring aboard a first shift CNC Router Operator.
- Running CNC Router, verifying work and resolving any issues
- Responding to quick turn-around projects
- Performing well in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Following safe operating procedures such as keeping work area clean and organized
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- 1-2 years of CNC Router operating experience
- Zund operating experience preferred
- Experience and knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and CNC software a plus
- High School or Trade School diploma
- Ability to lift heavy objects (approx. 75 pounds), and stand for extended amounts of time
This is a full-time position with competitive pay and benefits. We offer stability and the opportunity to work on projects for a list of well-known retail clients. Successful completion of a substance screening is required.
For over 65 years, Digico Imaging has provided high quality and creative business solutions for point of purchase, retail environment, LED lighting, and metal/wood works. Visit digicoimaging.com to learn more about us.CNC Router2