Job title: Dietary Aide
Location: Hilliard, Ohio
• Assists with preparing meals as needed.
• Assists with meal service
• Washes tables and chairs
• Washes dishes and silverware according to dishwashing procedures. Puts clean dishes and silverware away
• Takes trash out daily
• Assists with cleaning of equipment and kitchen
• Leaves all work area clean and in order, ready for next meals preparation
• Attends and participates in in-service education programs
• Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, promotes a team approach, participates in appropriate problem solving methods.
• With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for residents, reports all complaints made by residents and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
• Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the NCR Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
Please contact Brittany at