Captains of Industry
Students studying programs in this area at Tolles focus on planning, organizing, supporting and developing business operations.
Academy INC At the Hilliard McVey Innovative Learning Center
- Prepare for careers in the business industry, including entrepreneurship, accounting, management, marketing, and more.
- Students enrolled in Hilliard City Schools can attend this career-technical satellite program located at the McVey Innovative Learning Center.
- Students are actively involved in Business Professionals of America (BPA) and have opportunities to develop leadership and business skills through practical experiences and project-based learning activities.
- Business Management
- Finance Career Field Course
- Senior Capstone
Mrs. Amy Henry, Instructor
- Bureau of Labor Statistics shows an average steady growth of 15% in business-related careers through 2020.
- Students have gone on to attend Columbus State, The Ohio State University, Otterbein University, and more.
- College Credits Available
- Program housed at Hilliard City Schools’ McVey Innovative Learning Center
Discover More About The Field of Business and Entrepreneurship on their Pinterest
Dublin Business Academy At Dublin Jerome High School
- Prepare for a career in the business world, including the fields of accounting, economics, marketing, and entrepreneurship.
- Students enrolled in Dublin City Schools can enroll this career-technical satellite program housed at Dublin Jerome High School. Here, students operate an existing full-service screen-printing and design company that grosses six figures in profit annually giving students practical experience in the business, design, and entrepreneurial industry while in high school.
- Students earn a skill set in the areas of sales, graphic design, social media marketing, website management, financials, customer service, business planning and management, and more.
- Business Management
- Applied Marketing
Ms. Chelsea Burns, Instructor
- Bureau of Labor Statistics projects 11% growth of executive business careers, 12% in marketing and advertising, 13% for accounting jobs, and 8% for sales managers through 2020.
- Students continue their studies at The Ohio State University, Franklin University, Columbus State, Capital University, Miami University of Ohio, Otterbein University, and more.
Discover More About The Field of Business & Entrepreneurship on their Pinterest
Marketing & Logistics
- Prepare for careers in accounting, human resources, customer service management, marketing, logistics management, international business, purchasing and production management, warehouse operations, supply chain management, and more.
- Students learn how companies create their products and move them from the factory to the store shelf for consumers. In addition, students will gain basic business principles – marketing, accounting, current events, business management strategies, and more to prepare them for college and career.
- Students have the opportunity to compete in the Business Professionals of America, earn industry credentials while in high school, and manage and market the Tolles school store, Lift 42.
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Logistics Management
- International Business
Mr. Steve Cawley, Instructor
- Bureau of Labor Statistics projects 34% growth in both marketing and logistics careers through 2020.
- While this is a new program, students have the opportunity to advance to the college of their choice and benefit from industry partnerships that include Kahiki, Honda North America Logistics, and DB Schenker.
- Estimated Supply/Uniform Costs: TBD
- Storefont: Lift42 School Store
- College Credits & Industry Credits Available