Pet owners are always seeking out the best possible care for their furry, feathered and even scaly friends. At Tolles, you’ll get hands-on, real-world learning experience with a wide variety of animals in our training lab and help operate Tolles’ animal grooming facility that is open to the public. Turn your love for animals into the foundation for your future. You’ll learn a wide array of practical skills and how to:
- Handle and restrain all sizes of animals
- Clean and groom animals
- Assist in the operation of a kennel or animal grooming facility
- Administering vaccinations
- Meet the nutritional needs of a variety of animals
- Maintain sanitary and healthy environments for confined animals
- Train animals
What can you do with an Animal Management & Services Certificate of Completion from Tolles?
With opportunities to study alongside industry experts and participate in various community and business projects, Tolles gives you the foundation you need for success in the animal care industry. Start a career in animal research, training, breeding, agriculture, grooming, or pet store management.
|Continue your education
|Start earning money now
|Your certification makes you eligible for opportunities to continue your education at some of the top animal management and service schools in the area. Use your foundation from Tolles to continue your education and explore all there is to know about your animal friends.
|You can start a career in anything from animal research, to grooming, to animal boarding and more. Graduates from Tolles have started long-lasting, successful careers – many even go on to open their own businesses. Your certification will help you land the job you are looking for.
- Small Animal Science (Year One)
- Animal Science & Technology (Year One)
- Zoo & Aquarium Management (Year Two)
- Business Management for Agricultural & Environmental Systems (Year Two)