If being creative isn’t just what you do, but who you are, Tolles has the right program for you. Students entering this program do not need prior design experience – just a passion for visual problem-solving, communication and creativity. At Tolles, you
can take your artistic interest and turn it into a long-term career in design, marketing, advertising or even animation! You’ll learn:
- Manual drawing techniques, painting, photo editing and graphic design
- How to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- How to work with various types of media and methodologies
- How to create and maintain a creative portfolio for scholarships and interviews
- How to integrate art, technology, design and academics
|What can you do with Art Design & Communications education from Tolles?
Tolles graduates often continue their education to master the major of their choice including graphic design, illustration, advertising, fine art, industrial design, character and environmental design, fashion and interior design. Tolles graduates leave this program with technical skills applicable to many different careers and a portfolio of their work that can be used for internships and job interviews. Get a head-start and begin a career that honors your creative spirit!
- Visual Creation
- Arts & Communication
- Digital Print Design
- Digital Image Editing