Do you like working with your hands? Are you interested in remodeling or renovating homes and buildings? Then a career in construction technologies is for you! The program provides a broad overview of the high-demand construction industry, a career pathway that is fast-growing and in need of highly skilled workers. At Tolles, you’ll spend your time learning, designing, planning, managing, building and performing construction activities. Get hands-on industry experience and start building the career you want. You’ll:
- Learn skills pertaining to construction, plumbing and electricity
- Earn industry credentials from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Learn how to proficiently operate hand and power tools
- Learn problem solving, critical thinking, communication and teamwork skills
- Earn industry credentials from The National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
What can you do with a Construction Technologies degree from Tolles?
Tolles provides you with the foundation you need for success in carpentry, HVAC, plumbing, electricity, contracting and building maintenance. Earn certifications to start your career or continue your education.
|Continue your education||Start earning money now|
|You’ll have the opportunity to earn college|
credits toward continuing your education
at some of the top schools in the area.
|From carpentry to electrical systems,|
students explore required skills to make
them viable for the workforce.
Students at Tolles have the opportunity
to earn industry credentials from OSHA
and NCCER, preparing them to enter the
workforce directly following graduation!
|Core Courses:|| |
- Construction Technology
- Structural Coverings & Finishes
- Residential Electrical Systems