Students who have a heart and mind for children and learning are perfect for this program. At Tolles, you’ll get real-world experience in our state-licensed learning center and preschool that will prepare you for a career as a licensed child care provider or nanny, preschool teacher or teaching assistant and more. You’ll jumpstart your education career before entering college and learn:
- How to promote physical, social, emotional and cognitive development
- Essential skills in teaching, leadership, management and lesson planning
- How to establish a safe and developmentally-appropriate environment for children
- Professional skills necessary to run a successful preschool or early childhood education center
- How to supervise, guide and care for children during their learning experiences
What can you do with the Early Childhood Education program from Tolles?
With great job placement and continued education opportunities, Tolles gives you the foundation you need for success in education placements.
|Continue your education||Start earning money now|
|Build on your foundation at Tolles – continue your education at a 2- or 4-year university for a career in elementary education or child psychology.||Graduates from Tolles leave with industry certifications including Child Abuse Prevention, Communicable Disease,|
CPR First Aid and have the option to earn your Child Development Associates (CDA) Credential. Your certifications and experience are your stepping stone to landing the job you want.
|Core Courses:||Quick Facts:|
- Early Childhood Education I
- Early Childhood Education II