Fusion Fridays are designed to prepare students for the choices and autonomy that will build the bankable skills required for a successful future.
Participating students choose how to do their Friday classwork, hybrid or traditional, meaning they are not required to attend school on Fusion Fridays...the Fridays during 2nd Semester.
This is an opportunity for students to practice good time management skills and build their resumes by completing their assignments in a timely manner and using the extra time to work, intern, volunteer, or extend their time in the classroom with lab or academic projects.
- Full-day students qualify for the program by earning all A’s and B’s during each interim and nine-week marking period.
- Students need to re-qualify at the interim and at the end of each marking period.
- Students have their first opportunity to qualify based on their 2nd nine weeks grades.
- Fusion Fridays will begin the 2nd semester, using Quarter 2 grades.
- Students who have not met the program requirements will come to school on Friday, and follow their normal daily schedule.
- This is an opportunity to receive extra help in a smaller group setting, work on classroom assignments and catch up on missing work.
- Due to logistical issues, ½ day students will not be able to participate.
- Students need to re-qualify at each interim and marking period. These qualifying dates are:
- December 17, 2021 (2nd quarter ENDS)
- February 4, 2022 (3rd quarter INTERIM)
- March 11, 2022 (3rd quarter ENDS)
- April 22, 2022 (4th quarter INTERIM)
- (Only complete if you received a notice of qualification email)