Fusion Fridays are designed to prepare students for the choices and autonomy that will build the bankable skills required for a successful future.
Participating students choose how to do their Friday classwork, hybrid or traditional, meaning they are not required to attend school on Fusion Fridays...the Fridays during 2nd Semester.
This is an opportunity for students to practice good time management skills and build their resumes by completing their assignments in a timely manner and using the extra time to work, intern, volunteer, or extend their time in the classroom with lab or academic projects.
- Full-day students qualify for the program by earning all A’s and B’s during each interim and nine-week marking period and having one or fewer unexcused absences.
- Students need to re-qualify at the interim and at the end of each marking period.
- Students have their first opportunity to qualify based on their 2nd nine weeks' grades.
- Fusion Fridays will begin the 2nd semester, using Quarter 2 grades.
- Students who have not met the program requirements will come to school on Friday, and follow their normal daily schedule.
- This is an opportunity to receive extra help in a smaller group setting, work on classroom assignments and catch up on missing work.
- Due to logistical issues, ½ day students will not be able to participate.
- Students need to re-qualify at each interim and marking period. The qualifying dates are:
- Qualifying Date: December 16, 2022 (2nd quarter ENDS)
- Eligible Fusion Friday Dates: January 27 & February 3, 2023
- Qualifying Date: February 3, 2023 (3rd quarter INTERIM)
- Eligible Fusion Friday Dates: February 17 & March 3, 2023
- Qualifying Date: March 10, 2023 (3rd quarter ENDS)
- Eligible Fusion Friday Dates: March 31 & April 21, 2023
- Qualifying Date: April 21, 2023 (4th quarter INTERIM)
- Eligible Fusion Friday Dates: April 28, May 5, May 12, & May 19, 2023
- Students that qualify for Fusion Fridays will not be required to attend school on the Eligible Fusion Friday dates for that period.
- (Only complete if you received a notice of qualification email and do NOT want your student to participate)