If you’re looking for a rewarding career helping others and are interested in science and math – this program is for you. Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians develop one-on-one connections with their patients and work closely with other healthcare professionals. At Tolles, you’ll receive real-world pharmacy experience with advanced industry
technology, providing you with a solid foundation for any healthcare career. You’ll:
- Earn a National Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Learn medical terminology and communication skills applicable to healthcare careers
- Learn how to use standard pharmacy software and technology
- Receive all required training and skills needed to work as a pharmacy technician
- Gain pharmacy management and customer relation skills that will aid any healthcare profession
What can you do with the Pharmacy Technician program from Tolles?
Students learn from a unique combination of real-world pharmacy, computer lab and lecture space. Tolles will help you prepare for a career as a pharmacist or pharmacy technician, or create a foundation for any healthcare career, including medical school, nursing school or more.
|Continue your education||Start earning money now|
|The Pharmacy Technician program has been a|
stepping stone for many Tolles graduates pursuing higher education in pharmacy, nursing, medical and more. Your certification makes you eligible for opportunities to continue your education at some of
the top pharmacy programs in the area.
|Tolles graduates are prepared to begin careers as pharmacy technicians directly following high school. Your National Pharmacy Technician Certification will set you up for full-time employment immediately following graduation.|
|Core Courses:||Quick Facts: |
- Health Sciences Core
- Pharmacy Technician
- College Credits & Industry Credentials Available