If you’re a creative individual and looking for a flexible and reliable career, Tolles has the right program for you. The Cosmetology program is rooted in practical skills that will create a solid foundation for a career in the beauty industry. At Tolles, you can take your artistic passion and turn it into a long-term career in a spa, salon, retail industry or beauty school. You’ll learn:
- How to cut, perm, relax, color, bleach and highlight all type of hair
- How to complete manicures, pedicures and facials
- How to keep work stations and tools clean and sanitized
- How to operate a full-service salon and spa that is open to the public
- Management and customer service skills
What can you do with Cosmetology education from Tolles?
With great job placement and continued education opportunities, Tolles gives you the foundation you need to prepare for careers as a cosmetologist, hairstylist, color artist, nail technician, salon manager or owner.
Start earning money now.
While studying at Tolles, students have a unique advantage to train for their cosmetology license – the estimated cost of the training outside of high school can sometimes be over $20,000. You can earn your license from the State Board of Cosmetology and start working directly following graduation without the debt.
- Cosmetology I
- Cosmetology II